My bat went from 10 to 3 in a day please tell me why that happened

my bat has been reduced from 10 to 3 why did that happen

1 Like

I think is related to this

he said his bat, not his value

2 Likes

right and the same thing happened with me today.

2 Likes

Still using brave ??..i thought u switched to cryptotab browser

1 Like

lol what? I don’t remember mentioning crying somewhere xD…its okay tho you can say that to feel comfortable lol…and you sound so dmb cuz u are noticing what happened to me and ignoring that the same thing can happen to you too lol…

…god really some haters be like xD

have a look here btw ( Your pain Vs My pain )

Your pain

VS

My pain

Aww SAD @Himgoo I can see you are crying inside lol xD

(Now don’t go fast to your profile and delete the topics created by you like you deleted ur message last time lol)

Yes bro, I’m testing both actually to give a honest review of it in my websites and other pages in social media.

Even i use that bro …

I m Getting Bugs everytime in brave not once or twice everytime

Bruh Fake mobilmining browser? U r like one of the people who just heard something and tell something , Nowadays creativity is increasing . I cant bear Ur oscar acting

bruh chill y are u shouting keep calm

Bro Brave is good but cryptotab’s Network is good u cant blame that by saying Fake Lol Mobile Mining app Crypto Tab

No cuz i didnt withdrawn lel

bro let him trashtalk around my topics. he is my loyal hater after all so lets ignore him and report his texts xD

Bro I can Roast Him but Burning thrash isn’t Good For Environment

bro lets stop replying to him,… I dont wanna go offtopic cuz of some loyal haters+trashtalker … Lets hope respected brave team fix my issue :slight_smile:

i would Slap Him but it will be an animal abuse

lol dude that was funny

1 Like

lol, bro he is checking it on playstore hahaha