My bat stays at 6.233 since 7th of May and not increasing

The user encountering the same issue is piling up :grin:

1 Like

I have not been getting any BAT since April. The ads received counter increases, but the estimated pending rewards counter stays 0. How do i fix this?

Our profile seemed like corrupted. Brave should come out with a software program or button to help us reset or fix the rewards issue

1 Like

I think your are spot on with the IP address. For work reasons I need to change IP between two countries (my home country and country where my employer is located). Both countries have brave ads, but I’m only ever get rewards when VPN is logged into one of these countries. (same VPN provider)

Logged in to the other country I get ads on new tabs but no rewards for them
and also not getting pop up ads. (but that country works on another computer)

So the only difference is the IP address of the country.

1 Like

@koeln vpn can cause the browser to have errors confirming the ads views, loading the ad catalog, an also calculating the pending rewards…

@ JohnDproof
I understand. But I’m using the same VPN provider with both countries.
It works with one country, but not the other. i.e. Only difference is selected country and IP.

For a browser focused on privacy, not to function with a VPN is pathetic in any case.
Perhaps brave should implement a reset button to reload the catalog and calculate the rewards.

the brave rewards is what is not working properly not the browser :roll_eyes:

Fair enough. But is this not a feature of the browser :grin:

Same here, I keep seeing ads but haven’t received a single bat since a long time ago

2 Likes

Same issue with me. I checked etherscan. It says that a total of 295 transactions are pending.

Yeah quite possible that it’s a glitch that may require some time to be fixed.

1 Like

This thread is getting a bit messy – apologies for the late reply. Can I please have everyone here please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Can you also please included:

• A link to this thread as the subject line of the DM
  • If your situation is different from OP (@shockie’s) please add the additional details to the message.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hey @Mattches, I have messaged you every detail you asked for but the situation hasn’t instead it has got a bit messier.

Earlier the issues were - not getting ads(both types) and not receiving rewards.
Now either I don’t receive ad of one kind(notification and sponsored image on new tab) for a few hours, or I don’t receive reward for one type of ad or not receiving reward for both types of ads.

I use brave on 5 devices - earlier the issue was just on device and now all of my devices are facing this issue.

P.S. - I messaged you a couple of days back and neither received a reply nor a solution.

A couple of days is VERY short for the extremely small number of Brave staff who are trying to fix issues for thousands upon thousands of users.

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has submitted their information. We are working with the Rewards team to sort out issues and spot related trends/bugs (if any). Note that it may take some time and we do appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue.

5 Likes

Thanks for your immediate response. We appreciate your efforts.
Maybe just coincidence or luck, today my brave browser has rewarded me with BAT for the first time in weeks :slight_smile: Yeah!

2 Likes

Same issues with me going on 10 weeks now.

im having the same problem on ubuntu - usa

All fixed on my end after the desktop and Android updates of a few days ago. Thanks!

A good news meanwhile,

So even minimum 15 BAT threshold is not needed for verifying Uphold account in Android if you have existing, verified Uphold acoount (through pc/laptop or technically otherwise). Coming in Update v1.25x

2 Likes