My Bat payment date shifted from 6 June to 6 july and I don't received a single bat in my wallet. The payments for the verified and unverified wallets have been completed for may 2021

So On total my payout date will be in june moth only though it’s showing July month.

Don’t worry this happened to me last month. But the pending rewards from last month will be added to next month

But want them in this month. Is there any way out? Will the new update fix it?

I don’t know how to force payment for this month. I think it’s glitch from brave side. May be fixed soon.

Will the new update fix this glitch?

What about BAT that completely reduces with no payouts given?, just 5 BAT to 0.8 BAT. Ive got missing BAT

Hello there, i agree with you, as i had noticed that sometimes BAT disappeared from my brave browser and only receive them after 1 or 2 weeks, it happened to me a few times, so i would not be worried also ! :slight_smile:

@ash_act1ve maybe this? Heads up: Estimated pending rewards counter fix

Hey HighPriestess42,

Are you saying they are processing rewards manually? :astonished: :open_mouth:

I thought the system should do it automatically. It’s already the 8th of June and I haven’t received anything. Also, had the same problem last month as well.
Also, I believe the amount they have sent me last month was much less than I actually earned! I’m so frustrated with the whole system tbh. :frowning:

I have no idea to be honest, I can’t say. But I do know yes payouts do get delayed, I know it is already the 8th, 7th for me, but yes payouts are often delayed. Sure it is frustrating, but we have to remember, Brave is still relatively new on the scene, there is still going to be a lot of patches or what have you and eventually give it like maybe a few years I am sure it will be absolutely perfect. If they are doing everything manually, they deserve some serious credit, because there are over a million users. That is like a feat beyond words of manpower. I still believe for some users who are short on BAT, one day they will wake up and all that back pay of BAT will show up in a huge ol lump sum. But I also believe there may be quite a few users who have crippled themeselves without knowing, whether it be self tipping, using VPNs, having more than 4 Brave devices connected to Uphold, etc.

The frustration just try and wait it out as best you can. Or you can always take a break and come back in a year or so. Idk. But for me I patiently wait and know it will be fixed at some point. I am sure Mozilla, Opera, Google themselves had a plethora of problems and a rocky ol 10 years before they became better, and even then they still have some kind of problems right? Our difference is we focus on money via BAT and ads.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.