My bat coins vanished

I had like 3.___ and some bat tokens in my brave rewards which were to be redeemed today and when I check on them in my uphold account only 1.73 got credited and no I have my auto contribute and tips all turned off can anyone help me with it?

2 Likes

To be honest with you bro. No one can help you even the support team will just entertain you at first and after that they will ignore you. I have also experienced the same problem, I lost 10+BAT and they don’t give a !@#!%@ on the problem.

1 Like

That’s very sad, I guess I’m going to disable the ads afterall, not worth it if they steal your money.

1 Like

Same here! I’ve been using brave since April. Had around 5 BAT , now I have 0.42 all of a sudden. What’s happening? How do we get our rewards back?

1 Like

Sorry, but base on my experience there is no hope on getting your rewards back. As I’ve said the support team will just ignore you. They will ask you to DM for some info and after that you will be ignored just like the rest of us who already submitted reports year ago. :pensive:

My BATs earned during July never arrived to my Uphold account. Neither from my phone nor from my laptop. A complete waste of time looking at Brave’s ads in the end. The only one profiting is Brave, who doesn’t pay out to its users, lol.

It’s true, everyone facing this problem but who knows uphold can be a fault here. I’m just guessing cause uphold is kind of untrusted wallet.

One more thing, I also have lost bats but support team returned my bats directly through uphold. I just told them how much I lost and they deposited the required amount + extra in my uphold account.

Create more post If they doesn’t response. Also, take screenshots for proof.
I hope you all guys gets your bat back!

1 Like

Good for you, in my case I take all the screen shot all of my transaction including my lost bat token and they replied to me they don’t do refund and thats sucks.:pensive:

I also did report and contact uphold on this matter and said contact brave support team and which they don’t give refund on my lost BAT. I think BRAVE REWARD itself is the problem. I also trade and hold other crypto on uphold and it works fine.

1 Like

It can take more than a day for everyone to get their tokens

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

@Mitz please see my reply to your post. If you send me the requested information I can help to investigate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.