My balance is taken without my consent

Suddenly today my balance is ripped of by @BravePublishers without my consent. And i know i already checked my tip and ther tabs and they all off but my total balance is ripped off. FIX it.
Contact me so i can share the transaction ID and other details.
Mustafa

2 Likes

Same for me… This sucks hard

https://community.brave.com/t/automatically-sending-bat-to-bravepublishers-40-bats-lost/218060

I had the same problem this morning, 20.00 BATs were taken from my account, I never turned auto-contribute on either. Can I get them back?

Same here! What’s going on?

Yep, same here, 20 BATs swiped from my wallet about 10 days ago. I’ve been in contact with support but, still no answers.

Where to contact them? I sent an email to uphold, but they say this is a thing of brave…

It is definitely a brave issue.

BAT can’t be mined, its an ERC-20 token that had its complete supply created all at once. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about bruh.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me.
I might just go back to Firefox, this is too unstable and feels sketchy.

Hi all, Auto-Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF for any device that’s linked to your Uphold wallet. If your AC was turned off and BAT was still contributed, please DM me the following info:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

1 Like