so many accounts in review. from one moment to another must be a mistake

1 Like

Guys let show them what we can do

1 Like

Hello
My account is Under Review

I have in my balance 1894 BAT Tokens
My request ID: 10554
What I can do, when you review it, how long it take?

I have verified Uphold account

Meybe week or month sir. :grinning:

1 Like

Can you help me too (Your request (10497)

@Asad can you tell information about this?

Hi.

Please help I have the same problem I just suspended the account, just when I’m going to charge, more than a month supporting the project to suspend my account is unfair, and do not give me a reason

Please ask me to check my account, to see what happens please

My request is (10453)

My email: (bristynishat99@gmail.com)

Please help

Hi.

Please help I have the same problem I just suspended the account, just when I’m going to charge, more than a month supporting the project to suspend my account is unfair, and do not give me a reason

Please ask me to check my account, to see what happens please

My request is (10453)

My email: (bristynishat99@gmail.com)

Please help

Same :grin:
Just following instructions hope them unlocked your account

This is really suspicious. My ticket: 10390. Please @Asad any help is welcome. I from Vzla and really need my money. Thanks

buenas tambien estoy con el mismo problema aqui dejo captura de pantalla

mi correro es fabianavalentinavillasmil@gmail.com

hello guys, i’m also in your same situation since last month, asad’s answer is always the same “your link is fraudulent” i asked why, and he told me that with few views i have it is impossible to have so many bats accumulated, so it leaves me all stuck. Now I have discovered that many people like me have the same problem so this means that the whole community is scammers. My hypothesis is that they don’t want to give us our Bat because they have no more funds and in the end they are the real scammers. I asked to fund the Bat with referal links and they don’t have a system to divide the types of donations. the easy solution is to ban everyone and not pay anyone. surely they will also cancel my post post

4 Likes

Hello,
I tried to acess my account and says that my account is under review.
My request is : 10752

My email: bristynishat99@gmail.com
Please sir check ,my account under review ,solution please sir
My request 10453

I just happened the same thing I do not understand why this is happening and collaborated in the community very well spoken browser and today to start section happens to me this already wrote to the support to see what happens

1 Like

I just happened the same thing I do not understand why this is happening and collaborated in the community very well spoken browser and today to start section happens to me this already wrote to the support to see what happens

Which link is being accused of thr fraudulent activity?

What can you do to stop the legion of scammers attempting to get free grants of BAT?