My account is blocked?

Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.

Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

Learn more about Brave’s process for flagging Rewards profiles.

any reason why this has happened not received anything in a good while please help

+1 same error and blocking from wallet here.
what gives?

Same thing happened to me. Flagged for no reason whatsoever.

You posted the link that answers your post. I am having the same issue, but there is nothing to do until your account has been evaluated. Try again every few days as the post suggests.

its been like this since feb i posted it because it dont help the situation

Dm @steeven or @Mattches and they will look into it when they are available.

1 Like

There are so many post all over that is somewhat related to this.
I’m not sure if Brave is really working on this or just putting a statement that will keep anyone with this situation at bay and eventually give up.

I have yet to see a post that showed resolution.

Brave admins, please take this seriously as it is snowballing potentially making it a barrier for adoption. Thank you.

@looloolime @jayblues1337
There isn’t a resolution to give — please read the message you’re seeing. It clearly states that not further action is required, your standing will be updated/re-evaulated automatically and to try again every now and then to see if the decision has changed.

If you’re really concerned about it, you can submit the information surrounding your issue to our form:

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, @loololime, I’m not experiencing this issue, at least I think that I’m not. But I would like to know where is this message being displayed?

1 Like

Its displayed after this process:
Brave Rewards page->Click on verify->Select->Gemini->Login at Gemini->Allow connection

1 Like

Thanks for the info, a huge thanks!!! :smiling_face:

Hi Mattches,

Thank you for your help. :+1:I have submitted my information.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.