Multiselect tabs

—Version 1.44.112 Chromium: 106.0.5249.119 (64bit)
—W10 Laptop
—Brave noob

I used to be able to multi-select tabs in one go with the keyboard shortcut Shift+Left clicking the 1st and the last tab of a consecutive tab selection.
For some reason this doesn’t work anymore, what am I doing wrong? Is it bc I started using Brave’s search opposed to Google’s?
I looked everywhere in the topics online but had no luck, any links that dealt with this specific problem on Brave have been deleted.
Any help will be much appreciated!

ctrl, shift and ctrl+shift still works here, especially since those shortcuts are useful for groups and all that, so I don’t know what your profile is but it is not Brave, it even works in Vertical Tabs on Nightly.

1 Like

Yeah, it must’ve been some kind of glitch, or maybe just my browser flaking on me due to too many open tabs, bc guess what? It’s back to normal since I took an hour to tank the volume of some of my (11!) windows. :grin:

1 Like

Btw, don’t know if it’s up to me to close this topic, or if I just leave to expire? I also haven’t the faintest of how I should go about closing…:thinking::question:

1 Like

We don’t have ways to close our own topic. Best way if you want it closed is to tag someone like Mattches, Steeven, SaltyBanana, or Evan123 and ask them to lock the topic. Otherwise you just mark one of your things as a solution to try to discourage others from commenting and you just let the topic die, at which point it auto locks in a month or so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.