Multiscreen window fullscreen overlap

Morning all,

i am working on a multi screen environment (4) with a deslktop pc and when setting Brave full screen it slightly overlaps with the screen next to it.

Nothing major it’s barely visible, not detrimimental but worth reporting i guess.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for your report. Would you please fill in these below to investigate the issue?

• Platform (Win7, 8, 10? macOS? Linux distro?):

• Brave Version (revision SHA):

• Steps to reproduce:

• Actual result:

• Expected result:

• Will the steps above reproduce in a fresh profile? If not what other info can be added?

• Is this an issue in the currently released version?

• Can this issue be consistently reproduced?

• Screenshot if needed:

Thanks

Hi Pat,
I was about to report the same issue and was alerted by the system that your ticket already existed.
As per suguru’s requested information here is my system information:

1. Windows 10
  2. Brave Version 0.15.2
  3. Steps to reproduce:
    a) Open Brave Browser
    b) Enter full screen mode by clicking ‘Maximize’ button in top right hand corner of screen
  4. Actual result: screen is filled appropriately, but overlaps onto my other monitor, as well as below the taskbar,
  5. Expected result: fill screen, with no overlap onto other screens or below taskbar
  6. I noticed this issue on two separate computers.

I am currently experiencing the same issue. I see that it was tackled previously via an update shown on GitHub:

and raised via this thread:

I am on 0.18.23 and still experiencing this issue. I am seeing a single pixel overlap on screens both to the left and right of my main screen, which has Brave in maximized view mode. I’ve attached a few example snips of the corners of my screens to show the single pixel overlap.

brave_overlap

My browser/PC details:
Brave: 0.18.23
rev: 36ae2ec06efed0057ae16351108bf4d4c10a7ab4
Muon: 4.3.10
libchromiumcontent: 60.0.3112.90
V8: 6.0.286.52
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: dev
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
OS Release: 10.0.15063
OS Architecture: x64

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.