Multiple rows of tabs, preferably adjustable width

This is my firefox right now: https://i.imgur.com/DfUAb4x.jpg

TabMix Plus is the magic that makes firefox behave like I think a browser should: NO scrolling. NO selecting a new window or page. NO clicking a button to see a menu of tabs. All the tabs, all the time, and I tell them how wide to be. I have thousands of vertical and thousands of horizontal pixels, there is no need for me to conserve vertical space.

Chrome, AFAICT, is built so that this is impossible. I am ready to hear that this is impossible in Brave as well. Is this possible to do in Brave, at all?

If it helps, I am running Windows 7

Brave looks great so far otherwise, with potential to become the best. The active, public, continuing work on requested features is encouraging to see. Never change that!

I also enjoy the flexibility of loading and protecting tabs that TMP allows, but I think those are separate issues.

Please add TAB MIX PLUS for Firefox

Hi @David0123

I am not certain if it is possible to do this in Brave, however I logged TabMix Plus as an extension request so that it can be reviewed and considered. I logged it at the link below with our other extension requests, so it can be tracked from there.

Thanks,
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.