Description of the issue(s):
Would like to be able to “sync” my wallet across browsers, without syncing everything else (passwords, etc.). I use Brave on my Phone, and two Desktops. The Work Desktop has work passwords, etc. that I don’t need on my personal Desktop, and vice-versa. I did link them to the same “Uphold” wallet (I think, I only have the one wallet), but the “BAT” doesn’t appear to sync across devices.
I’ve tried sending BAT Tips to multiple people (myself included), and I keep getting a “thank you” message, followed immediately by a “there was a problem processing your contribution” message. In almost every way (other than the “monthly contributions aspect”, it is exactly as described in this post (closed, otherwise I’d reply to it): "There was a problem processing your contribution"
**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- Go to a verified Creator.
- Click on Send Tip
- Select an amount equal to or less than my current BAT balance
Side note… Will there be a way to select “custom” for this… maybe in a future release?
- Click on ‘Send Tip’.
- Get “Thank you” confirmation message along with an option to “send a tweet” about my contribution, which disappears within a few seconds.
- Click on the “BAT” triangle in the top-right of the browser, and see the message below…
- Check “Tips” section in settings… it shows nothing there either.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
I expect the payment/tip/contribution to go through.
Reproduces how often:
Every time I try to send a Tip.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
None that I can think of…