Multiple Brave Browser Opened & ChromeCasting ICON

1- Wish an option to DISABLE opening of multiple instances of browser.

2- Wish, when enabled, chromecast ICON in settings could appear in top right corner, just like Google Chrome.

3- “Open In A New TAB” option should be available universally - it is not available in many operations.

What environment, and version, are you running?

For #1, can you describe a scenario(s) where a separate instance is created.

I am using:
Version 1.4.96 Chromium: 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Blockquote For #1, can you describe a scenario(s) where a separate instance is created.
Correcting myself, it is not a case of multi-instances of browser, but it is a case “new-tab” choice is not available, and while not wishing, the link is opened “as a new window”. This is the issue which I have mentioned as #3 in my post. [Open In A New TAB” option should be available universally - it is not available in many operations]

Yes I am having the same problem. I have one tab open on the browser, but SEVEN instances run eating a whopping 6-7 GB of RAM. Either Brave developers have sold back door snooping or its an open hack fest!

Your posts don’t appear to be related [at all] to the OP’s feedback, which can confuse folks - you’re complaining about the “extra processes” that exist when Brave is launched and running. You do know Brave is a fork of Chromium, correct? If you really want to know what the “extra” processes are dedicated to, then Menu → More tools → Task Manager. For example:

(Oh, and BTW, you can EDIT your original post to make corrections or add content, instead of creating two more posts after the orig).