Mouse Over Textbox not properly resizing to fit text

Description of the issue:
The main site this happens to me on is YouTube. When I mouse-over a video’s title that is too long and ends with “…”, the text that pops up for me is sometimes vertically off-center of the text box. It will try to wrap-around and moves the beginning of the text up so I only see the bottom of letters, and starts a new line at the bottom of the box where I can only see the tops of letters, the result being unreadable.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to YouTube
  2. Find a video who’s title is too long to read and ends with “…”
  3. Move the mouse over the title’s text, and wait for box to pop up.

Expected result:
The expected result would be that the box is made larger to encompass the text in a readable fashion.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
[Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
Additional Information:
It’s not only YouTube. For example, to the right of this, where it’s saying ‘Your topic is similar to…’, if I mouse-over the ‘Desktop Support’ tag for a post listed, the box has been made bigger for multiple lines of text, however it’s not quite big enough, and half of the text is cut off vertically at both the top and bottom of the box.

-edit-
Okay, on YouTube, to reproduce it, I’m having to highlight a link that’s on the right half of my screen. If I highlight a video who’s thumbnail is on the left side of my screen, the box seems to be able to fit and show the title. However, if I highlight the same video title, but it’s closer to the right edge of my screen, then the box isn’t made horizontally larger to fit the text and has the vertically off-center issue when trying to wrap-around.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.