Motioneye Camera Streaming not Working

Description of the issue
Motioneye fails to load images from local webcams in the Desktop browser. Mobile browser loads fine.
Exact URL of the website in question
(this is a local web application that streams local (or remote) IP Webcams. Please reference this url:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes/no)
Issue occurs no matter whether I have protections turned on, turned off for the site, or turned off globally. I have tried disabling shields and blocks for the web application in question. No matter what I try, the camera frames just show the gif animation that they are loading but never actually load.

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes/no)
no

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)
no

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes/no)
yes. Chrome and Firefox (and even Brave for Android) all function as expected.

What Operating System and Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?(See the About Brave page in the main menu)

Version 0.66.100 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Running on Linux (Fedora 30)

I should further point out that it does not appear Flash related. I do not see any Flash references in the source of the page. It appears it is using mjpeg for the streaming. Here is a snippet of the code (from Firefox while streaming):

Selection_024

1 Like

Hi.
‘Seems’ the same problem. Chrome fails on linux / android. Firefox OK.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.