More in depth customization of the home page

I think the homepage is very lackluster.
IMO Brave would benefit from allowing users to customize their experience with it!
I made a graphic to provide some examples!!

1 Like

Okay, so the layer blend on the clock didnt save because I merged layers like a dummy lol, you get the point tho!

Hello @KreJaxx_YT, thank you for reaching us out. If you have a suggestion or feature you’d like to see implemented in the browser, please leave us a Feature request on our Community website.

Regards.

Is this not the community website?

Yes, this is the community website. But more specifically this is the link to submit a feature request https://community.brave.com/c/brave-feature-requests/57

Well, unfortunately this is not made clear, and I already spent time typing it once. If you or your organization choose to ignore it on the grrounds that i didnt "pUt iT iN tHe RiGhT bOx, instead of moving it, like the good hard working employee you are.
zxpecting non-employees to perform any kind of work, for free… Isn’t something I’m Interested in supporting.
The moment I notice a corporation make any kind of move that a person could identify as malicious, predatory, or opportunistic, I typically sever ties.

Hello again @KreJaxx_YT, I just changed this to Brave feature request category. Now users can vote your request. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.