Mods? many of us are not getting up tab ads?

I see other topics here with same problem and u guys havent answered pls help us what is this? since 18 of june i havent recived ads. This looks like a common problem for MANY users so whats going on here?

3 Likes

Check this page:

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

Apparently one region has run out of ads.

1 Like

WHere u see regions there and i dont think its one region has runned out i think its a error.

1 Like

What region are you in? How many unexpired ad campaigns do you see on that page? Are you seeing any notification ads? Are you using a VPN?

1 Like

Notifications i havent seen for months! but i live in norway(europe?)

I saw non on the link u sent i see 1 or 2 that is close too 98%

I dont use vpn.

1 Like

In the top right section of the page, it will tell you the locations that are being targeted. Look at the sentence that reads, “This catalog consists of xx campaigns, xxx creative sets, xxx ads from xxx advertisers targeting. . .” (The xx and xxx are numbers.) If all the ads in your region are expired, that would explain why you’re not seeing any. I’m just puzzled as to why there aren’t any new ones. I would message @sampson and ask him to look into it.

1 Like

@Batmanmoney it seems to be a problem with blockfi ntp ads, it is not about expired campaigns they are simply not showing

maybe it’s the same case with you.

@rosiecar @Mattches @GreenBananaPorridge @Adrian_02 @tmancey

1 Like

i have its problem. im from Brasil no have more wallpapers ads

1 Like

Yet no mods or customer service people responding too this i beleive its something more then that and why no on responding?

I guess they already have many users, which was their goal … this is simple … they don’t want to continue paying their users and they removed the only way some users got more rewards … because personally the other ads are null for my … maybe 5 a day … I will use my old browser again … since brave has too many errors … besides, the excessive use of rss of the system …

1 Like

It must be a wide spread issue, something is telling me that the brave team is aware of the problem and that they are actively working on it…

3 Likes

maybe … but with so many users asking about this problem, it is (at least for me) a lack of respect towards all users not to get an official answer about this problem …

1 Like

yes same problem here not get any sponsored image

how we can fix it kindly tell

Can you please let me know your region settings within Windows/Linux/macOS and the region from Sampson’s catalog page please. Thank you

1 Like

Tmancey its so strange that everytime i complaint or make a thread about this soon it fixes like it did just now but i have a hunch that if i dident ask out like this the problem would consist… Feels like you guys are doing everything too not ppayout the ad money

@Batmanmoney Ad campaigns vary by country, and by operating system. In some countries, there may be fewer ads observed throughout the month based on campaign size, delivery pacing, operating systems, content categories and that advertisers have selected to run their ads to.

As we continue to generate additional demand for countries where Brave Ads are available, the consistency should improve over time.

I am more than happy to jump on a call to identify why you are not receiving ads. If you would like to do this, please DM me. Thank you

We pay out do ads you see, but as above we cannot guarantee you will see ads. If you are not being paid for ads you have seen let me know and we can investigate.

@tmancey I think I am in the category of people who see ads and not being paid for it…

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi. Please let me know your region so I can check if you should be rewarded in your region. Thanks

1 Like