Mobile Brave, getting ads, can't access rewards. how to review?

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will be closed immediately. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning.

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

1. Getting ads on Android Mobile. How to access rewards summary?
  2. Desktop has a rewards summary. I can’t find this on mobile Brave (android)

Expected result:
There should be some brave rewards management feature.

Reproduces how often:
Ongoing

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in Settings):

Mobile Device details
Galaxy S 9+

Android/iOS Version
Pie

Additional Information:

@coinzdude,
In Brave, go to Menu --> Brave Rewards --> Brave Ads/AC/Tips View Details to view additional information about your earnings.

I am using the Android mobile browser. I do not see Brave Rewards listed.

@coinzdude,
Can you tell me what version of Brave you’re using on your mobile device?

This is Brave 1.2.0 on Android

@coinzdude,
Try typing in chrome://rewards into the address bar – what happens when you attempt to see visit this page?

I get the attached.

@coinzdude
Is your device rooted by chance?

No, all stock so I can use samsung pay. Also, I just found the github project and the 1.2.0rc3 release notes include this which does work for me. chrome://rewards-internals
I see my wallet payment ID, persona ID, User ID, and wallet created 7/11/2019.

Should there be a rewards feature on the android mobile browser at this time? Can someone post a screenshot?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.