Rollbar is an error tracking service that helps developers find and fix issues in their code. Brave blocks the load of the rollbar.min.js library so our customers users errors are not accounted for. This makes it harder for our customers to support them and see when the browser, specifically, has issues.
We are not an analytics or advertising company and are secure & compliant
We’d love your support in removing us from your database.
You would know, who needs to see this request.
Brave uses Easylist and Easyprivacy to prevent tracking. Rollbar is considered tracking, regardless if helps developers. User privacy always comes first
This file has been truncated.
# EasyList / EasyPrivacy / Fanboy Lists
These lists are maintained by Fanboy (a.k.a. ryanbr), MonztA, and Khrin.
The goal of this repository is to block ads on English and International sites. First-party ads (that don't link, or passthrough to 3rd-party sites) won't be targeted directly. By blocking the following:
- Ad scripts (Generic and site-specific)
- Ad images
- Text/CSS ads
- Pre/mid/end video ads
- Affiliate links/images/widgets
- Cosmetic filtering (Generic and site-specific CSS)
- Ad servers (Block servers that host ads/ad-related contents)
- Linking, loading or initialising to known Adservers, or ad scripts.
- Ad servers used as clickthrough servers also blocked outright.
- Inserting ad elements (cosmetic, servers or scripts) into a page
- Prevent popups/popunders (Block scripts or domains that cause popups/popunders/ad notifications)
- Placeholders of non-trivial size (Usually ≥50px tall and ≥50px wide)
- Invideo/InSlideshow Ads (This is *NOT* the same as a site using embedded youtube videos).
I did not know that. Thank you.