Missing rewards since october

I am verified with Gemini, I received a single payment from my first month and 5 BAT for connecting Gemini but I have not received any further BAT. In the summary for the rewards, there is no data for the ads that I viewed. I have seen posts about clicking a Claim Rewards button but that is not showing in my browser. I have the browser up to date, so I’m not sure what to do. Any help is appriciated.

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi Steven thanks for your reply but please read my message in full. You will see I have no data in my payouts information for any of the months I have been using this browser. There is no ad data for the ads I views and ofcourse the issues of not being paid the BAT from these ads. Can you tell me why I am not seeing any data in my settings for ads viewed? and why I have stopped seeing ads all together?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.