Missing Payouts - Is there official word?

This is finding excuses for a company. Let’s stop making excuses for them. No hate here but I just can’t for a company managing a protocol worth over 1.5 billion usd and a company worth over $10m VC funded. A company that has a bit to spare to acquire a search engine company but can’t focus on the mess of their current primary product. 50 million monthly active user so rough guess 7 million rewards users…if you don’t want to invest in costumer care you invest in delivery. Look at binance. Little customer service but they are always informing people of most things…at least I know hours to go about possible down times. Every major spike I know API server would work if I can’t even use the site directly.

3 Likes

Missing my pay out to!

Binance is shite too, they lost millions of dogecoin. I wouldn’t want brave to be anything like that joke of an exchange.

1 Like

Company? It’s a team of 16 people that made a browser that’s starting to go toe-to-toe with industry titans.

You said it yourself,

Brave has 50 million monthly active users.

Binance has 28.5 million customers,

Binance has 4115 team members.

I’d rather put up with the occasional hiccup, have them acquire growth assets, and build an amazing product & brand in record time, than have Brave hemorrhage capital hiring staff to babysit users that fail the marshmallow test.

5 Likes

I am sorry you lost your Doge. They deserve that comment coming from you. I have comment and I make no excuses for any company. Again sorry.

1 Like

They didn’t lose my doge, I haven’t ever used binance and will never.

Hmm. Marshmallow test. Okay I have 3 browser that didn’t get anything this month. I am not mad at that. I have 7 browsers. My mobile that occasionally connects to VPN constantly gets BAT
But the devices that never connects to a VPN doesn’t get anything. I have been a brave user since the electron days. Did you ever use the version before chromium. This isn’t my first view of things like this.

How old is brave?
How much have they raised
How big was their token sale
What is bat valuation
Brave has raised $42m according to crunchbase

1 Like

Once again, you provided your own answer.

The Brave Rewards program (I’m pretty certain) is limited to 4 linked browsers, so trying to use 7 would be against the terms of the program.

You’re complaining they won’t reward you for breaking the rules? Bruh.

Hahahahahaha. I have 3 systems and a mobile phone. How many brave version do you think there are? If you say 3 you are new to brave
The answer is 4. Brave release, beta, dev, nightly.
7 isn’t breaking any terms of service. Have you even read it. Because I have. I love fans but little goof know your facts before you come at me. And I use only unverified because during the early days I used up all my 4 lifetime verified access. Do you know how annoying it is to be guessing which wallet id first connected to what. The system that had it has brave in and out of it several times. In the Early days of the nightly test there was no warning of 4 lifetime limit. Most of us got in before we knew. I am not mad at that. By the way do you want pictures of all my computers to prove a point.

I have more than 12 browser working just fine but I only activated reward for 7. And as you can see I am not really so big on getting the ads. Just 1 this month. Yes my phone is on 67 but because I use the different browsers for different things I can show you the nightly that has 20 ads but you people don’t just get it. Ooh you are breaking the rules for this. Funny most times it is my official release version on my windows that has payment issue the most and the nightly on that system gets paid constantly but my Ubuntu is the opposite. So what give. If a company does rubbish let’s be courageous to call out bs from a company. Like seriously :unamused:
Also look I auto contribute. And guess who got my Ubuntu 0.5 this month. BRAVE.com

Folks, stop bickering and fighting with each other, please. You’re not adding anything helpful to the conversation and my alerts are blowing up. I don’t want to stop tracking in case a Dev or other rep chimes in.

3 Likes

The limit is 4 rewards accounts. That’s the entire point of the 4 instance limit to custodian accounts. To stop people (you) from running multiple devices to harvest BAT. This isn’t a mining program. They don’t want your RAM or GPU, they want your ATTENTION. Which you can only give one thing at a time. Advertisers don’t find paying 7 times to tell you the same thing as appealing as you seem to think.

You’re legit on the community support forum complaining your ‘free ticket’ loophole for 3 of your 7 isn’t working. SMH If you’re gonna be that kind of leech, at least have the self-decorum to do it quietly.

This is my last piece. I am not replying you further after this out of respect for the creator of the thread.
I don’t use it to mine or stuff like that. Because I have all version doesn’t mean it is mining BAT. every system I have has All 4 types. I would have gotten the mobile nightly too but not really feeling it…out of the box release is white and for some reason I like using nightly the most but I know sometimes some thing may be broken on nightly while visiting some sites that I switch over to their other versions to know if it a browser thing. But I love the luxury of choice.
Yes my nightly on all 3 systems earn more than any version but my mobile phone always wins each month

Case and point 14 hours on brave. Do you know how hard it is to be hunting concurrent ads. It is not worth my time. I have over 60 on mobile all 3 systems with all their ads put together isn’t up to 60 ads which is what I have seen on mobile this month. So yes the ads are based off my attention not some mining operation.
And the 4 account limit is on verifiable account not number of wallets you can have. Just the number you can verify. Do you have your verified address all set please don’t try it just delete brave or better yet reset wallet and see if it lets you login. I had brave browser setup but the recovery key and the wallet key for those 4 are gone. So what should I do… dm if you wish to see all my ad history maybe that would show you I really don’t earn as much as you think. Some browser barely get opened in some months. Especially my dev browser.

Sorry about the spam uncledude.

But Bruh tee, ‘hunting concurrent ads’, What tf are you even on about? I think you’re lost bro.

Brave Rewards is a set-and-forget push notification ads. You don’t have to ‘hunt’ for anything. You don’t even have to interact with more than the ‘clear notifications’ button.

I wouldn’t touch your DMs or anything you’d send with unclegrampa’s fannypack

Hi @uncledude, thanks for your post. Can you send me your device wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals) ? I can take a look. Please send in a DM, along with:

• Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thanks in advance. We have a known issue with verified Uphold wallets that’s actively being worked on. If you’re wallet is verified with Uphold, that’s likely what’s going on.

I’ll keep an eye out for your DM.

2 Likes

pls reply @steeven in inbox,i have messaged you regarding my bat being vanished Even after 20 days i received no reply,so pls reply

1 Like