Missing payment... and now I'm flagged?

Last Thursday I opened a support ticket because I didn’t receive my payment for May. I use the Release and Nightly versions on my Android phone and I have a verified Uphold account. Reading this thread I think many have this problem.

Today I received this email in which support tells me that my profiles are flagged. I’ve checked my browsers and I’m still getting ads. Was this message a warning that I will be flagged?

I would really appreciate your help. @Saoiray @SaltyBanana @Mattches @chriscat @steeven

1 Like

I had the same thing happen to me and I got the same email you did

1 Like

Similarly, I have 3 rewards browser connected to Uphold for near 2 years. My personal computer, my workstation, and my mobile. I haven’t received my BATs this month, and I can’t be bothered contacting support after seeing the same replies from the community. Lets see how it goes next month, otherwise I’m disabling Rewards entirely :wink:

1 Like

All Rewards cases submitted are reviewed individually. If you are not unflagged upon further review it is because we determined no false positives were present and the flag was appropriate.

Thank you

1 Like