Missing half of my BAT?

Hello,

I’ve been using Brave Rewards for almost a year now, and have claimed ad grants nearly every month since then, keeping about 25-30 dollars worth of BATs saved. I’ve been busy these past couple months and haven’t checked it as frequently as possible, and since then I’ve dropped down to under 100 BATs-- in fact, I only had about 50 before I claimed the rewards for this month. Where did all my BATs go? Did they expire or auto-contribute? There are no records of any contributions made for this month as far as I can see.

Thanks.

1 Like

@otterbatch,
If you’ve been away for a couple of months, you may have been affected by an auto-contribute bug that we had not long ago.
Can you go to brave://rewards-internals and copy/paste/ DM me the information found here so I can take a look on our end?

2 Likes

Same here. I turned off the Auto-contribute last month because I want to stack BAT for now. It still shows off, but in the box to the right it shows all my BAT last month went to someone, somewhere on auto-contribute. All that reading of adds and all I see is a -11 BAt to Auto contribute. Daunting! What a nice and convenient BUG for you all to have.

Will my BAT be refunded. Nothing in my uphold acct either? I am about to stop reading all of the ads, per my side of the bargain.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve yet to find out whether my BAT was auto-contributed away at some point, or if I’m just being driven literally insane from this system, but I did have an issue the other day where my monthly reward disappeared without explanation and then was re-rewarded to me this morning. I believe I may have lost BAT entirely to bugs; I’ve yet to contribute intentionally—and I’ve since switched over from Brave Dev to the hopefully more stable version. Good luck on solving your issue as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.