Missing Funds from April Earnings

I’m missing my BAT payments for April 2022 to my uphold wallet. My Brave app says 0.00 and my uphold says it never received any payments in May for the month of April. I know I had 5+ BAT and now its just disappeared. Please help fix.

(UPDATE: I have received my payments as of today 05/06/2022)

Good luck. I still haven’t seen anything from March and they refuse to acknowledge my existence. Not a chance of getting any help here.

Brave is on the pipe again…

1 Like

Uninstalling… dont keep slaving for their pipe habits. Never fear there is a big new browser on the brink of being born. A project that has been more secretive than the Manhattan Project ( and i was born in Oak Ridge aka the secret city so i know a good secret when i hear one) and whos got rewards that will make ppl go “Wowser what a great browser”!! Hint hint , sorry thats the best spoiler i can give… soon my friends, very soon !!! Btw folks, go to opensea and buy those 865prahjex nfts, they support Ukraine humanitarian efforts and jezzz dont they need it right now…

1 Like

Give it a day or 2 you should recieve the claim button, ive had this previously and messaged one of the devs and he was a fantastic help.

He said to just be patient, and i was, and it was fine.

If by the 10th you still dont get it, get in touch with one of the team and im sure they will help you and get it resolved.

I’m still waiting for my payout with a verified account and no word. Don’t give people false hope.

1 Like

I also messaged a dev both of my wallet addresses for March 2022 payout (paid in April 2022). I received 1 bat out of the at least 8 due to me over my two devices. No response. Very frustrated.

1 Like

May payouts have just started processing.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding May payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

@865survived it looks like you’ve just joined the forum this morning. Welcome. Please let me know if you do not receive the expected amount of BAT for this months payment once they have completed processing.

Thank you!