Missing crypto Brave to Uphold

Had a previous balance back in Oct, linked to Uphold, gave it time for Nov to pay out and update.
Nothing has updated on Upholds end, customer services states it is on the browser end with Brave.
I understand Dec will not post for a few more days as well and this post is not about that currently.
October - Missing
November - Missing

1 Like

Payouts for November are currently processing. Could you submit your issue here? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Thanks!

Let me correct this
The pay out for Nov by the 7th for Oct usage, has not been transfered to Upload
The previous balance accumulated of time using Brave and linking to Upload did not transfer previous BATs in Oct when it was first set up.

I’m not referring to Nov 1-30 that pays out roughly around the the 7th of Dec. I’m not referring to that being missing, but it will be anyways due to everything else not transferring correctly.
Oct( unpaid in Nov)
2023 to Sept ( unpaid in Oct) Link set up in Oct with Uphold.

Not claiming unpaid issue with Nov ( Dec processing)

Did you submit a ticket?

Yes, I have submitted a ticket.

The amount of BAT you get is so tiny that you might be able to buy a packet of chips after 12 months… MIGHT… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.