Missing crypto after wallet reset

Well it was bound to happen at some point crypto go missing? Hopefully I am wrong? I accidentally hit reset in brave and had to put my 12 keywords in to establish my brave wallet. But lo and behold crypto was gone from my account. I lost CGPT crypto and one called RDT, some others were still there. I have no clue what is going on here, but I am not happy. I bought my crypto on pancake and stored them on Brave wallet. Any ideas what is going on. Why are some still there and these two missing… thanks for any assistance

1 Like

Hello!

You may need to add these tokens to make them appear visible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

great potentials in everything will to work

Thank you so much, I really want to thank you Anne I want you to know you made my day. Sometimes with crypto I get the feel it’s doom and gloom, but I know the bull market has just begun. But you teaching me a valuable lesson goes along way to helping me, after all we all love to learn.

Very much appreciated!

Patrick

1 Like

Sorry Evan for calling you Anne…lol, excuse me for misgendering you, I am full of Flu. Thanks once again for getting my Crypto back… A belated happy New Year

Patrick

Happy to help! Have a good day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.