Missing BAT when connecting to Gemini

So I just linked my brave with the Gemini wallet, however, I notice that my nearly 12 BAT has suddenly disappeared. My Gemini wallet was verified but now I have no BATs to transfer. What happened?

This just happened to me. I was happy to see Gemini as an option as I am over Uphold. I already had a Gemini wallet and was looking forward to earning rewards on my BAT over there. I verified my wallet in Brave, entered my Authy code, and then poof! my BAT was gone from my Brave Browser and NO WHERE to be found in Gemini.

I emailed Gemini about this asking how long this should take.

I think it is insane that Brave doesn’t have a transaction history for BAT. How is this not something that is already in place?

Yup same here! But let me update you all, it finally appeared in my Gemini account, about 1.5 hours later. It’s odd because I didn’t initiate any transfer of BATs, I just verified my Gemini wallet. Is this how it’ll work in the future? It will automatically transfer over?

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Has this been fixed for everyone?

I’ve just connected my Brave rewards to Gemini so I could keep it safe, but instead it’s disappeared on me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.