Missing BAT - Oct Ads/Nov Payout

Briefly describe your issue:
I was seeing ads all throughout the month of October. When the payment started processing, the balance disappeared from Brave, and did not appear in my linked/verified Gemini wallet. It appears that the November payment cycle for October ads is completed, and no deposits have arrived yet.

The same issue happened for November Ads/December payout - the balance disappeared from Brave but nothing was deposited in Gemini.

I tried switching my wallet from Gemini back to Uphold - no change. I switched it back, and Brave is currently linked to Gemini. Rewards-internals shows this in the log:

[Dec 06, 2021, 1:37:31.5 PM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(225)] Failed to get signed tokens

[Dec 08, 2021, 10:54:07.5 AM:ERROR:creative_new_tab_page_ads_database_table.cc(448)] Failed to get creative new tab page ad
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:45:32.6 AM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:45:32.6 AM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(333)] Transferring tokens failed!
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:50:09.0 AM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:50:09.0 AM:ERROR:uphold_wallet.cc(333)] Transferring tokens failed!

[Dec 08, 2021, 11:53:08.6 AM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:53:08.6 AM:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:54:54.7 AM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[Dec 08, 2021, 11:54:54.7 AM:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
OS - MacOS 12.0.1
Brave - 1.32.115

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
approx 11/1

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

@bravtian did you verify your wallet today? Can you send a screenshot of your rewards panel?

If I recall correctly - my Gemini wallet was verified 10/9; I relinked to Gemini this morning. See the screenshot you requested.

I finally gave up and just turned mine off. I feel kind of bad because I recommended to a company I deal with that they try Brave ads and now they don’t work. Oh well

Hey steeven, same thing happened with me.
After verification of gemini account I lost around 4 bats from my reward section (OCT MONTH’S) . Still didn’t receive in my gemini account.
But got rewards of last month (NOVEMBER).

Exactly the same thing happened with me : I lost October BAT rewards but I receive my November BAT in my gemini account !

It would be useful, when after the end of the month would appear the pending payment in brave://rewards-internals, sheet “Logs”, also the payout, to show, that there was pending payout, that did´t arrive…

Thanks @bravtian, I can resolve in a DM. Can you send your wallet ID there? Thank you.

1 Like