Missing BAT from April to Mid July

Briefly describe your issue:

From April until mid-July I had around 15 (from memory) pending BAT but they all disappeared overnight and then for a couple of days the pending BAT for the previous day disappeared, with the pending balance starting at 0 BAT each day. Towards the end of the month I had an increasing pending BAT and accumulated around 3 pending BAT. These were paid into my Rewards Wallet early in August but have yet to go into my verified Uphold account. The amount credited was 4 BAT which is close to the amount earned from when the bulk went missing in mid-July.

My phone had 0.4 BAT credited to my Uphold account earlier this week - this was lower than expected but I can’t remember the exact amount pending from there - this month so far it is showing 1.6 BAT pending so I would have expected 1.5-2 BAT in July as the advert amount was less (5 an hour not 10).

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Linux PopOS 21.04
Version 1.28.105 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) - updated whenever a new release is available

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Early July as I reinstalled the OS and imported my previous ‘default’ Brave profile to maintain saved rewards from the previous installation.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes but not from this instance

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Only when out and about - usually no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

Leave a 1 star review on the play store and complain to the bbb. This has happened to hundreds of users and they will not fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.