Missing bat for december 2021

Where TF are my 6 BAT tokens it’s been 6 days already, I spent so much time into that, this is bullsht. WHEN ARE YOU GUYS FIXING THIS???

3 Likes

Yes Brave has not provided rewards for December 2021. I just confirmed this with Gemini. I also always take snapshots of my rewards because I do not play that when it comes to passive income. Brave, how are you guys going to be distributing missed rewards to people who have rightfully earned them? Who is the point of contact responsible for missing brave rewards? Is there an email address users can send emails to? I am also missing 6 BAT tokens from December earnings. Also the summary page does not present historical earnings from I believe December and November (not sure about November but for sure missing December summary). Historical summaries of rewards should always be accurate and real-time. I have timed/dated screenshots of all earnings.

1 Like

agreed 100% i have not recieved gemini either and no more ads and I’m reading multiple users doing the same thing.

1 Like

Yes I contacted one of their supposed Brave administrators with information I see he has posted previously providing instructions on what information they need to supposedly investigate issues (the guys username is “steeven” - i’ve provided an attachment of his post & so people know who he is - he still hasn’t gotten back with me but I know he has something to do with my computer now not earning rewards at all tsk tsk)

. Ironically, soon after providing the information sought after I stopped earning rewards. I’m 100% sure the rewards stopped after I provided my brave wallet payment ID, browser, etc that it is he who stopped the rewards from accumulating in total. Some funny business going on with Brave. I say we all stop using the browser and stop clicking on ads because they are getting paid off of our clicks and then not even paying us what we’ve earned. Poor form Brave. Also they truly should have support for their platform. The fact that all the have is this community is not very professional. They have a revenue stream, they can hire personnel. I personally will be clearing the cookies on my browser, I bet I’m able to earn rewards after that.

2 Likes

I see you all have the same problem

1 Like

There’s no way they could not be aware of these problems. The fact they haven’t addressed December rewards on at the very least their social media is very odd to me.

1 Like

I did not receive my BATs too :frowning:

1 Like

It has been happening to many people over the last months and maybe even before. I tried to address this issue but I only got this response

2 Likes

@HOI_HOi Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Me too :frowning: this situation very bad.

1 Like

@steeven told @Pru our missing payments will be included with the January payout. If you are still having issues ask the mods to unflag you

2 Likes

who are mods ? steeven and pru ?

1 Like

@steeven , @Pru is a user

1 Like

ok :smiley: so can u help me. My english bad little bit :slight_smile: tell me , how do i get these mods. ?

2 Likes

DM @steeven and send him this:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .
2 Likes

Ok. i try now. it’s work i hope so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.