Missing BAT after update

As of Today all my BAT tokens have disappeared from my wallet, i need this addressed, i am using the latest update. As i can see there has been alot of issues with missing BAT from a number of accounts, theft is getting spoken about, not very good for rep having BAT going missing around the same time as a confirmed bullrun on the crypto market, the BAT i had saved would of been worth a small fortune by next may !! .

1 Like

I am having same issue for months with my bat going missing and not matching up in my uphold account and WHEN I SPEAK ABOUT IT BRAVE SUPPORT KEEPS BLOCKING ME and the TRUTH for everyone to see…THIS IS NOT RIGHT THAT’S HOW BRAVE DO EH WITH THE TRUTH BY BLOCKING AND BANNING USERS??? WHY DO I WATCH THESE advertisement for you to STEAL my BAT??

1 Like

@stamma,
Please turn off your caps lock when posting on the forum.
Can you both please provide some additional details surrounding. your issue? At this time, all I know is that you believe you’ve lost BAT – can you please elaborate?

1 Like

hi my accounts wallet has had all the bat removed in that my wallet is now completely empty, I have been using brave for around 6+ months, before i could remove my bat 160 not including jan payments, that i also never got , it just vanished out of my wallet. please could you look into this for me and everyone else who is having these issues. thanks bornslippy

1 Like

@bornslippy,
Do you know if you had the Auto-contribute feature enabled in Rewards Settings?

this was switched on, but i have never switched it on , it was automatically enabled after the update, as i noticed it switched on the sametime as i noticed my missing BAT, so this could of possibly removed it without my consent as ii can asure you i never switched that auto-contribute on the whole time i have used brave,

also i had to reinstall brave this morning when i switched my desktop on.

@bornslippy,
Why did you have to reinstall? Also, if you contributed to any verified Brave creators, it should have appeared in the monthly Summary section of Rewards Settings:

Did you notice any entries in this field at the time you noticed your BAT missing?

1 Like

everything has been wiped there is no history or anything not my monthly income ,nothing, its all gone, i had 160 BAT in wallet then another 20+ due for jan, im not 100% exact but close estimate, iit would not start-up kept coming up with a critical error mess, i paid no-head to it at the time and just quickly uninstalled and reinstalled brave browser and this is when bat tokens were gone.

1 Like

Can you try restoring your wallet via your recovery key? Let us know if that brings your old balance back.

i would , but cant right now as i have not verified, my uphold wallet yet, i cant as everything is broke, i have to wait until tomorrow earliest, i will reply here once i have done this

this is ajoke all my history everything is gone, its still my account as it says but all my history everything is gone, i need someone from brave to go and check my account , as its all gone

@bornslippy,
Apologies, but are you referring to the funds in your wallet that are “all gone” or am I misunderstanding?

I reinstalled my full system today, and lost my bat as well … Brave Wallet sync didn’t restore my 2.2 BAT … and don’t ask me stupid questions like “Why did I reinstall” … I reinstalled because my system needed a reinstall and it has nothing to do with Brave

1 Like

There are no stupid questions – and please ensure you maintain a polite and cooperative demeanor when using this forum (especially when you’re requesting support).

Can you go to brave://rewards-internals and copy/paste me the information shown here so I can take a look on my end?

i have lost all of my BAT from my browser what can i do about this

2 Likes

my wallet, all my BAT just vanished, it started with 30 going missing, then the next day everything else reward history,payment history the remaining bat from my wallet and payment for Jan, now nothing has reappeared but 100 bat, i cant understand why only a 100 bat would reappear and not everything

1 Like

I lost ALLL my BAT someone stole it right from my wallet. The BAT blockchain is compromised.

1 Like

i have had 100 bat returned but nothing else, im down 30 bat froim wallet and missing my jan payment also, how could this be an error if 100 bat reappeared but nothing else, seems dogey 2 me.

1 Like

Missing 117 BAT after the new update. Shows the amounted listed in my details but is gone from the wallet