Missing 2.7 bat from august

Dear Brave,

Briefly describe your issue:

I have lost my 2.7 bat from a previous month i think august or July and its not added to my total! please review this and credit my balance from this lost bat.

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Rewards profile created at: 18/06/2022, 09:38:09
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?
yes

kind regards,
Arran

You will receive them next month I guess. You should try raising a ticket so they can see what’s wrong. raise one here →

Also delete your uphold id and stuff… don’t want it to fall in wrong hands. IDK if anything can be done using that info but better to be safe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.