Miscalculated Bats

Hi, I see that the current payment is still processing, but I in my Gemini transactions history for December were accredited 0,575 BATs on 07/01. Actually my desktop amount at the end of December was more than 2 BATs, not considering the tablet, where at the end of December I had more than 1 BATs, and the total of November from the tablet (more than 2 BATs) was totally ignored. Thank you for your attention.

I’m having the same problem. I switched over to Uphold a couple of months ago at Gemini isn’t supported in the UK anymore. Since then every payment has been about a quarter of what it should actually have been.

Would you mind submitting your issue here? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

A member of our team can investigate shortly.

Thank you!

Brave Support

I submitted my issue through the form on Tuesday. No answer yet. Thank you.

I didn’t receive answer and my BAT balance is stuck on November.

Thank you for your answer (Brave team didn’t yet…). I verified that Gemini for Android is supported only in USA, and my Gemini account has been disconnected from my Brave Rewars on the tablet. When I tried to reconnect it said that it’s supported only in USA, but Genesis is still connected to Rewards on the desktop Win 10. Generally speaking, Genesis still supports all other areas, GB included.

I understand now the problem with the Android in November and December, but still the problem with December rewards, related to the desktop Brave, has no explanation or solution.

Dming you for your ticket number. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.