Minor glitch scrolling to page bottom

just a minor but annoying glitch…
There are a couple pages I’ve been to that if you scroll to the very bottom of the page, the whole page starts doing this high speed vibrate thing… Kinda like in the Matrix movies . LOL few have done it to me, but Thingiverse is the one I go to most often and so I see it a few times a day.

It doesn’t do it on every page either, mostly on just some items when you scroll down to look at the use info at the bottom of the page it goes nuts :stuck_out_tongue: tried a screen grab but seems Quicktime and the flicker are timed about the same because it just bounces now and then in the video. gunna try on my phone recording the screen to see if that captures it. just an example though… scroll to the very bottom… https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2575426

Mac OSX Sierra and High Sierra both…

Hi @Thomllama

Are you still experiencing this on the latest version (0.19.53)? I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue yet.

Thanks,
Lauren

nope, don’t think it is . :slight_smile:

Great, thanks for the update @Thomllama! Going to close this thread, please continue to reach out with any issues, questions, suggestions.

Best,
Lauren