Migrating from Firefox to Brave ISSUE

Description of the issue:
When i used to use Chrome then changed to Firefox, Firefox gave me the option to migrate all my settings, passwords, bookmarks and browsing history from Chrome.
Now i want to use Brave as it was recommended by many people, sadly i don’t see any migration options from Firefox. the only options are Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and HTML and the last option doesn’t really migrate everything.
Can you tell me if you have a hidden way to do it? otherwise, you have to put that option in your browser because if people are not lazy and busy each would have learned programming and made their own browser. You get what i mean?
We don’t have the time or the energy to deal with HTML files and complicated ways. One click would be great just like Firefox, Chrome and others.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
No Result

Expected result:
Firefox and Chrome migration options

Reproduces how often:
N/A

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 64, Brave Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
N/A

I would love to use your browser. But only if i migrated and got the full experience.
Until then, i will keep using Firefox and keep an eye on your reply and updates.

Best Regards,
And great start ^^

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.