Description of the issue:
This past week my middle mouse button (i.e. scroll-click) has not been functioning properly in Brave anymore:
- scroll-clicking on links no longer opens them in new tabs,
- scroll-clicking on tabs no longer closes them,
- and after scroll-clicking on a page to navigate faster, the cursor becomes locked into the scroll-icon while functioning as a regular cursor, but it is then impossible to re-enter scroll-mode again.
How can this issue be reproduced?
I don’t know.
Middle mouse button should work the same as it always did:
- scroll-clicking links opens them in new tabs
- scroll-clicking tabs closes them
- scroll-clicking on a page toggles scroll-mode
Version 1.18.70 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Changing USB ports doesn’t help
Changing mice doesn’t help
Updating drivers doesn’t help
This problem has only manifested in Brave