Middle button scroll not working correctly

When I hold on the middle button to scroll up and down, for some reason it also highlights texts as well as it sometimes shows those arrows but it moves slowly or weirdly and it just doesn’t work properly (its kinda hard to explain).

1 Like

Hi @joe232,
Thanks for reaching out.

It’s been reported and logged here https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/10405.
But likely there will be no fix for the current Brave since the new brave-core a.k.a. Brave 1.0 will not have this issue.

Thanks,
:slight_smile:

1 Like

You;re welcome mate :slight_smile:

I hope when Brave 1.0 comes out, then it will have material design, just like in Google Chrome (as they did recently update it to the new material design).

@jaisonsharma, @joe232, you can download the Brave Beta Build right now! While still in pre-release, it addresses many known issues with the current live release - including the middle scroll button issue you’re describing.

I highly recommend you give it a try. The Beta will install as a stand alone applicatin and will run in parallel with your current Brave install. So you don’t have to worry about losing information or un/reinstalling anything. In fact, you can import your data from your current install of Brave into Brave Beta!
Links to get you started:
Brave Beta Download
Official Beta Announcement
Brave Beta Support here in Community

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.