Description of the issue: Prompt asking to allow access to mic and camera not immediately showing. Need to tinker with site setting to make it visible
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- Open sites that require mic and camera access, eg: meet.google.com, onlinemictest.com, etc.
- The prompt asking you to enable mic and camera access is not showing, but the lock symbol on the url bar is grayed.
- to see the mic prompt, click the lock symbol and open site settings. Make mic access “allow” and set back to default
- go back to previous tab, close the reload prompt.
- the ask for mic prompt will appear.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Reproduces how often: Always,
Brave Version(about:brave): Version 0.58.18 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no): yes