I’m Dizer. If you recall, you guys worked with me on an issue related to Brave browser ads not showing up in my Windows 10 PC. I had mentioned that I fixed the problem by basically starting from scratch; uninstalling brave browser, then reinstalling using the manual method instead of relying on the upgrade method like I did before. That is still the case and my original ads issue went away.
Now, I’m encountering a new problem that I suspect is related to my uninstalling and re-installing the Brave browser. Specifically, the MetaMask Chrome extension does not seem to connect and stat connected with the various sites linked to it. Every time I visit a site linked to Metamask, it tells me I need to login to my Metamask account which it launches for me. That’s great, but when I login, the website seems to be connecting then losing connection, then connecting, then losing connection a second later. It is basically stuck in this endless loop and the website never loads properly.
Please see attached screen shot of an example website not working with MetaMask. Please let me know what to do. It used to work fine until I did the in-install and re-install of the Brave browser.