Metamask does not work correctly on brave

HI everyone I use metamask 10.8.1 on mac book air.
When I reinstalled Metamask on brave I could find some of the tokens and networks previuosly add to my Account Metamask.

I copied this one from metamask support page but then when I go on brave setting I cannot find the point number 2.

If you encounter issues while trying to use MetaMask on the Brave browser (such as an error saying MetaMask is not installed, even though it is), or you simply need to set MetaMask as your default Ethereum provider:

1. Click on the hamburger (three horizontal lines) icon in the upper right hand corner and choose the “Settings” menu

2. Scroll down to, or using the menu on the left-hand side, choose the “Wallet” section of Settings

3. Change “Ethereum provider for using Dapps” to “MetaMask”

AT THIS POINT I SHOULD READ IN “SETTING-WALLET” THE WINDOW ABOVE BUT UNFORTUNATELY DOES NOT APPEAR.

HOW I CAN UPLOAD SCREENSHOT, MAYBE I CAN SHOW YOU BETTER WHERE IS MY PROBLEM THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE.

P.S. I HAD ALREADY TALK WITH METAMASK BY EMAIL BUT THIS THE ONLY SOLUTION THEY GAVE ME.

Tras seguir los pasos que indica, no logro localizar el punto 3. Tengo la versión 10.10.2
Imposible conectar metamask con su navegador.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.