Metamask & brave mix up. ETH fine but MANA locked. Out $1000

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
Today I tried to add the metamask icon to by plug in bar. I have been using metamask for about two days. In doing this I locked myself out of the old metamask account without ever really going thru the set up process. Therefore I don’t have the seeds to import.

0x07cb12A11b67407b3Ac90B3989AB5281d0B3Ee73 Original log in
0x8f057fC1693015385aa430EA652fd069ce98172D Current log in

I have done many things such as import the new keys into the old log in. There seems to be a problem that I am logged in to brave crypto wallet with the old and metamask with the new. This has locked any crypto outside of the brave control.

fulcrum.trade recognizes my wallet but will not sucessfully close my trade and MANA is just stuck. ETH flows freely.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

I am on the mac high sierra 10.13.6& Updated brave

Additional Information:

This is OP,

1. sorry I didnt delete the heading.
    2.Fulcrum pic shows step 2 of 4 for closing trade but it will not go thru even tho it is linked with metamask

OP here

I cannot import my old to the new because I don’t have the seed and the JSON file is not V3 (?)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.