MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

Were you able to get paid this month?

when will be a authorized person can give the answers we expect

Moi non 3 Ăšme mois consĂ©cutif c’est trĂšs grave

Il n’y a personne pour nous rĂ©pondre??? C’est fou

i have received my bat
but this problem seem to be everymonth i hope the brave team will fix this once for alll
love this project

Vous avez recu vos bat quelle chance moi je suis désespéré

When did your award go to your account

i received now 7.2 bat of 9 i have. maybe 1.8 bat still on are in the period of june?
is there a minimum of bat for receiving on bank account? thanks

havent received my BAT yet on any of my devices,even tho i dont have much BAT its still disappointing

Verified Uphold walet.
Something went wrong this month: You received 0.34999999999999998 BAT from Uphold Member.

Brave is up to dateVersion 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This is usually much higher. Please advise.

1. yes
  2. Windows
  3. No, first time
  4. Yes
  5. No
  6. No

Hi all
I have just been paid so for that they have expected to been paid just wait because the payment is still processing . I have a verified uphold account so all my bat was transfered in my account and I didn’t click on claim option because that didn’t appear on the 6 of June .
Thank you .

1 Like

Salut j’espĂšre que sa va ĂȘtre bon pour moi aussi car je n’ai toujours rien reçu depuis plus de 2 mois

Et malgrĂ© tout les messages que j’ai envoyĂ© aux administrateurs je n’ai eu aucune rĂ©ponse de leur part et je trouve que ce n’est pas du tout professionnel

Now I receive my Ads Payout. Thanks Brave team.

Nice. I also received mine. Normally it would take some time for them to distribute profit from brave wallet to uphold.

I still waiting my ads payout.

Nice bro :slightly_smiling_face:, I’m still patiently waiting for mine.

1 Like

dear brave,

today i received only 6.65 BAT when it was supposed to be 9.2 BAT. i hve screenshot to prove this:

where did the rest go? please advise.

regards,
aaron

Hello @gohaaron Remember cut off date is always the last day of the month 31st of May. Any Bat you got from the 1st of June will be paid next month (July 6). Once your balance adjusts you should have the difference from the 1st of June = 2.55 Bat.