MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

@steeven please help me …
I lost my bat again … I reinstalled windows 10 but before I made a backup of my wallet but by restoring the wallet my bat is gone…
before installing win 10

after restoring the wallet

43 bat is gone…

the last thing … I’m still waiting for a refund for the other 2 devices where I had lost the bat 1 month ago :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:

Hi steeven I wrote to you in private

I have a friend who has just sent me a message telling me that he has received his bats and I for 3 months nothing

I have the same issue on android. I have to mention that i haven´t receive my payment on desktop with a verified uphold wallet. Any way, since i whant to think the payment is in process on desktop, on android i don´t have link my uphold account and i haven´t seen a claim button for this month.

Any new update on this issue

Half my ads do not payout. Getting kinda annoyed.

I’m due to claim again in a few days. What happens to your balance if you don’t claim? Does it just keep growing until you do, or what? Anyone know? I’m very loathe to use the claim button because it wiped everything out last time.

Well, there is supposed to be an option to claim the rewards, but since it is not necessary when you have a verified wallet, how true is that?

Hi @Jiminy - I’m not seeing a DM from you. When did you send? I’ll send you one right now. Please send your info there. Thanks in advance!

Steeven, DMed you the Issue - Check your Messages.

My june month rewards not received on 5-6th July .no claim options popup so what can I do

@steeven not showing the claim button for 6th July. instead, it’s showing next month payout date.

I send you a dm please reply asap :slight_smile:

Wait till tomm evening
If wallet is verified it will be auto credited there

1 Like

same problem for me iam not getting claim option for me and the payment date changed to august 6

Hi steeven can you go see private messages thank you
I had to be paid on July 6
but i haven’t received anything for 3 months now

Hello @steeven, I am missing 0.6 BAT and the remaining is yet to be credited into my uphold account. I have DMed you with full explanation and screenshots along with my rewards internal. Please check.

No claim button appearing yet on the latest iOS version. Although all the BAT I accumulated during July is still there. My next payment date is now showing as August 6th.

Hello, I was only credited with a small part of the BATs and the payment date was moved to August 5th.

I send you the text from brave://rewards-internals/ to DM

1 Like

Same here, my payment date has changed to august on android.