MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

steeven helped. Send him a message about your problem. :wink:

For PM @steeven, i just need to click on his name and send message thatā€™s all ?

@steeven Why havenā€™t I had a reply, why is no one from here or reddit replying to my pleads for help? 2 months Iā€™ve been trying to get things sorted, like I said on reddit, Iā€™ll wait till the 20th and then Iā€™m going to message the CEO and see if he can help, cos it seems support canā€™t or wont help.

Itā€™s the 20th messaged the CEO on reddit.

hi @sneakybrit there are few members of the support team here. thousands of messages are sent every day. Be patient. I hope they will reply you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello,
I still havenā€™t received payment, brave publisher.
of May and June.The progress bar was about 700 BATs from June 5th and since then nothing. I still have my BATs in my balance and next payment date is July 8th.
My account is well-connected to Uphold.
Iā€™m getting the rewards payments, but thatā€™s it.

Iā€™m getting the rewards payments, but thatā€™s it.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely

Congratulation Iā€™m still not waiting for 10 days now

1 Like

solution time is long but it is worth waiting if it will be solved. we waited and saw the sun. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi steeven I did the manipulation but still no payment
help me please

you got paid but i just learned from steeven that i have to wait for july 5th
I donā€™t understand I have 262 beats awaiting payment :confused::confused:

1 Like

2020-06-18_23h26_41

How recuperate these BAT on Uphold wallet ??

@steeven you got me 20 BAT but on my uphold wallet there is still 19 BAT and 43.8 BAT blocked in browser :frowning:

still waiting for something, an answer a response, some guidance, whatā€™s the deal here?

Hi @rsg9zp - Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

i dmā€™ed you the info, thank you

Same here. Without mentioning the tons of questions being ignored. I canā€™t wait that ā€œMEGATHREAD: JULY 5th 2020 Brave Ads Payout Supportā€ to come out! Very Anxious to make my contribution there!

1 Like

I know what you are saying, 2 months is long enough and Iā€™ve done more to solve the problem than the support has. Iā€™ve give up 100s of BAT to solve the problem and you want me to be patient. They even managed to add Balance info to the internals.
Total balance 149 BAT
Deposited BAT: 149 BAT
Rewards BAT: 0 BAT
Uphold Wallet: 0 BAT

This is BAT that CryptoJennie sent me last month for Aprils rewards, May rewards of over 50 have just vanished and all I get from everyone is wait, think Iā€™ve waited long enough donā€™t you.

1 Like

Brave is beyond words. Sent emails to [email protected] twice, on 6th May and 7th June, and got ZERO replies. Did not receive my April BAT payout in May, and got ignored. OK I wait. June came and guess what, I received the May BAT payout - but without the April payout??

I think Brave must have a plan to pay only SOME of the users but not ALL, so that there will always be people to back them up when people complain about missing payouts on the forums.

Can you guys please help and reply?

I have Aprilā€™s payment in the Brave wallet even shows in Brave internals but Mayā€™s rewards just left and hasnā€™t been seen since. I was told to wait till v1.11 desktop release and now just get ignored, DMā€™d @steeven here and @CryptoJennie on reddit Iā€™ve messaged the CEO on reddit to see if can help, waiting to see if he will/can.

Already had someone tell me to be patient, think 2 months is long enough, Iā€™d just like the rewards Iā€™ve collected and everything to work. Iā€™ve binned 100ā€™s of BAT to try and solve the problems I was having, found a flaw with Uphold allowing multiple accounts, which I had to prove with screen shots. What do you get for trying to help with bugs and problems, you get sweet FA and ignored to boot.

is @steeven still responsive? i wonder what are they doing with this problem, its been too long already.

Iā€™ve already DM mins still no response .

Hello!

• Are you still using your account from time to time?
  • Did you pay the subscription for May and June for your payment transactions?

@Tankiso Yes I am using my account time to time and I already received my payout. Brave Payout never stop when you right way.

1 Like