MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support

Hi Xion,

Ok thanks for the info. duly noted. by the way y does it still show 9.2 pending? thats not the correct balance is it?

How many hours ago did you receive your payment?

You are welcome @gohaaron.

Please note, If your account is verified and when estimated pending Bat balance is sent directly to uphold account, it will not show in the browser log. That log is for unverified browser wallets.

Still not able to claim!!
ANDROID.

Hi good day…
Sorry im new here…
I started last May 2020.
How to claim my bat token

thank you.
I already verified uphold member and link in my brave browser.
Thank you…

oh i see… kinda confusing isn’t it… well thanks again for ur help! :slight_smile:

Hello @Jayson. Please note, payouts are still ongoing, I’m waiting for mine too. The support team will be available tomorrow to assist further, if need be. Worry not, there’s quite a few who are still waiting for their pays as well.

It’s my pleasure @gohaaron :slightly_smiling_face:

ok thank you… soorry im new here. im Really curious how brave browser really working. :slight_smile: my fb friend told me to try brave browser and get some token for free…

@jayson . You are welcome friend :grinning:, I’m fairly new too.

Good morning all. Know that I share your concerns …

I’m having the same problem, but the support team couldn’t find a solution

I am waiting until this hour. I did not receive a payment.

Recieved only 2 bats out of 39
Whats wrong???

I’m sure, you are still going to get the difference.
There was a similar situation. Check link.

I am waiting until this hour. I did not receive a payment.

Hello friend, I’m patiently waiting for my payout too. I’m sure Admin @steeven @Asad will assist by tomorrow in case we don’t get it today.

Got payment for 1 more pc (not exact amount what was calculated at the end of May 31), now 2 of my PCs still no payment

PC 1 on windows 10:

PC 2 on Mac book:

Hope brave team will fix it on Monday

same, no payments for 2 pc!

Dear Brave please fix

Hello, This morning I receive 1.8 BAT, but there are more than 8 BAT in my earnings estimates … I understand nothing, weird