Megathread: June 2020 Publishers Payout

@ireemasingh and when you connect your Uphold account? Or maybe reconnect your account?

@daniel11 no need to worry. Your case will be reviewed in the order it’s received. You’ll get an answer after your account be reviewed.

@eljuno Can you confirm that the payout is still in progress or ended?
Answer to this one question will calm the hearts of many.

Good morning, a question if I have referrals from the United States, which is group one because I get referrals from group 3 and 4, if I do not have them, do I only have referrals from the USA?
@steeven @eljuno and another problem in June they did not pay me the full balance and my references had already confirmed them

@eljuno ,

I verified uphold in April , hoping to get payment in May but was deferred I disconnected and reconnected because steeven said so in one of the posts.

This month I guess I did not but yes last month I reconnected.

I received the June payments in my publisher’s account, I have more than 5 BAT ad a verified Uphold account but now the button to withdraw the amount is disappeared.
Can someone explain what’s happening?

Include me. No transaction come to my uphold in this month.
I hope payment still running.

2 Likes

You dont pay me this month, I have confirmed referrals from April, and my uphold account full verified, please pay me, I need answers

1 Like

@steeven Hello, I have this problem, the payment process is already complete and I did not receive my confirmed payment for the April reference. Also, my balance does not conform to the confirmed reference, I am still waiting for a solution

@steeven Hi, I only had 113$ from 20 confirmed referrals from group 1(7.50$ each one), I should have received 150$ (7.50 x 20)

This is really unfair, please help me @steeven

Hi @Gregoryb @rlichasnchez @Missel - please DM me the emails linked to your accounts. thanks!

please help me they credited the incomplete bats regarding the confirmations and I miss payment I would appreciate your prompt response

@steeven @eljuno

1 Like

not sure this is where to ask this but will: i have noticed that mu bat us amount was $1.67 yesterday and now it 1.50 at 6 am ADK time now shows $1.57 after 4 ads so why did it go down from yesterday?
Thanks anyone ?

What is the mail to send you the affiliate mail I did not receive my April payment either

so all of my referrals, hard work would not have any reward/

I have a BAT and I’m waiting to receive it

@Bree creators.brave.com account is not related to user’s in-browser wallet brave:rewards . It’s two different things with different purposes. That’s why you not see your BAT in your creator dashboard and vice versa.

For withdraw from mobile wallet, it’s coming. Android Uphold Wallets Launch and Introducing Minimum BAT Thresholds

2 Likes

good morning my email was sent to private I hope a prompt response in my case thanks

Because the price of BAT dropped around 5 percent today.

OK i see, thanks Much !!

But can i still transfer this BAT Balance to my Uphold?

1 Like