Megathread: June 2020 Publishers Payout

@steeven @eljuno
so that direct message, they are blind or they do not see the little people complaining about the same, fix those problems as quickly as possible so we can continue to advertise them quietly

and just in case if I have the same problem that the confirmations have not been credited and I have been with the same problem for 2 months

and if they delete the message I will publish it again and if they close my account I will go and create another one and write them the same message

4 Likes

Greetings, I publish again because they have not solved my problem, please answer my questions, according to what they said if the bat, they were not accredited or paid in full, write to them, please help me to solve my reflected references, it does not agree with the accredited bat, I hope your answers @eljuno @steeven

Hello! Thanks for all you do here and for the Brave Browser. The only thing I’ve had issues with are the payouts on from my PC use in Brave. The last payout was on March 6th. I did recently receive a payout from my Android use. Thanks for that! Any help is appreciated.

Peace…

1 Like

Señores de Brave solo están acreditando 1$ de BAT por referencias de cualquier grupo que sea por favor solucionen eso :disappointed_relieved:
Espero solucionen eso es díficil encontrar referidos del grupo 1 y 2 y 3 y solo me están dando 1$ de BAT por cada 1 de ellos :sob:
Gracias Brave solucionen eso por favor

5 Likes

payouts still in progress or? I saw that known message about 2FA reset in publisher account during payout generation (even I did not reset it)

@steeven Greetings, since April I have been working with the brave referral system, and second what I managed to raise gave a total of 75 at least! and I only pay 25.52, would you like to know why? Please ask for help, since the people who recommend the platform are also wanting to know if it is reliable to continue generating referrals! waiting for a prompt response from you! @steeven

Hi all - if you’re encountering an issue with your payment, please DM me the email linked to your account and I can best help from there. Thank you.

1 Like

please check your DM

1 Like

@steeven its me second post, please reply me.

Hello, a cordial greeting, I come to present my problem, it is the same as this, I have 5 friends that I have invited to brave, they are from the USA, and they have only accredited me 2, I have since April 23 waiting for the remaining bats to pay me , and they have not, which at that time cost less. I await your prompt response, thank you very much.

qe

1 Like

Hello @steeven @,

I’m Japanese user. I haven’t received payout since Nov last years.

This is mypage.

This is mypage after clicking blue arrow on above image.

A verified PayPal account has a properly registered bank account. Why not ? Could you please tell me how to receive payment? Many Japanese users have encountered same situation as mine.

I am poor. So I want to get money as soon as possible. If not, I will lose my apartment.

4 Likes

Wow nice… your BAT 22k so much… If can tips me some my YouTube channel. >.<

1 Like

I joined Brave from September 2019. I have actively shared Brave with many people! I have been locked out since February 2020, I always believe Brave will consider opening an account for me. I am 53 years old and limited by language. I pledge not to make mistakes by accidentally making language and age restrictions! Please help me!

My June Brave Publisher Payment Proof,

Thank You Brave Publisher Team :+1: :partying_face:
See you next month

1 Like

Hi,

I have invited more than 20 people, mostly from Brasil, in may and got no payout in June.

What should I do?

Can send some tips for my channel for support sir.
Please we
Eco Freedom in youtube :slight_smile:

HI. Steeven
Can two brave referral codes be connect for an acount uphold wallet?

I have to contact brave team about progress bar?
It still saying payout report is generating
What should i do?

1 Like

hello … why the progress bar has not been generated to the editors yet? We will receive the payment on the 8th, it is that it seems strange to me that always the first of each month this bar is generated and it has not yet been generated it only says that the payment report is being generated

1 Like

Hi all - payments will begin processing tomorrow.

2 Likes