May rewards not received for unverified wallet

Hi @steeven @Mattches @Saoiray

. Its been 3 consecutive months i didn’t receive payment. Every month my brave browser showed your rewards are processing and then vanishes. I have 4 brave browsers in different smartphones. I had connected it with my uphold wallet in January then in march my uphold account got suspended. And brave got disconnected with wallet. Since then every month my rewards show processing, on the way and then vanishes. Last month also i had created topic, @steeven asked me to raise a ticket, they said in june payout you will receive both payment. But now i didn’t receive payment. Please help me with this. I cant connect others uphold account to my browser. It shows you have to connect with previously connected wallet. That wallet is now banned. So now my browser is unverified and i haven’t received payment. I am providing screenshots. of my wallet. Please help me. Thank you

Will anyon please help me?
@steeven @Mattches @SaltyBanana @Saoiray

okay, what about the solution for my problem.

You called the right @ people to assist you, hope they answear since the ticket didn’t solve it.

But in my opinion your account is being constantly flagged, which ends up interrupting the payments. Flagged accounts show the estimated earnings, but you won’t be able to claim them as I see you’re not verified.

Honestly, you could consider backup this profile, keep watching it in a separate application and move forward with a fresh one.

@f4firaz,
Payments for unverified wallets have not yet finished processing — please wait for them to finish and if you still have not received payment let me know and I can take a closer look.

Thank you.

my account is not flagged, i tried linking it with one of my freinds uphold account and it showed you need to connect it with the account which was previously used. so i dont think my account is flagged . and i am getting ads and all as usual. its just that my rewards go for processing and dissapear without paying. what i want to tell you is that my brave browser is now unverified but it was verified some months ago. so will see what hppens as mattches has replied to wait. i hope i get my rewards paid. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Interesting, I didn’t know it.

What happens when you try to connect with the first account?

Yeah, appreciated. Once you see that all payments are marked complete, that’s when to reach out to Mattches again. They can’t really look into the system or mess with things while it’s still processing payments for users.

I cant connect with my first account because its suspended for no reason. My uphold was working fine till February then suddenly in March they suspended my account
From then onwards my brave browsers ate unverified.

Hi saoiray, now my payment on the way of 5. 74 bat is also disappear and i didnt got the reward. its the 3rd month same happening to me. i know payments are still processing but i dont think i will get my reward. please help.

Hi @Mattches , payments for june are completed for unverified wallets but i hvaen’t received my rewards payment. its been 3rd consecutive month my bats earned are disappearing after showing its on my way. please solve my issue. Thank you.

@Saoiray Hi there payments for june are completed for unverified wallets but i hvaen’t received my rewards payment. its been 3rd consecutive month my bats earned are disappearing after showing its on my way. please solve my issue. Thank you.

At this point I can’t do anything for you @f4firaz. There are questions I might have about whether it’s connected to Uphold, if payments are in your browser, etc. But the only ones who can really look at it all is @steeven and @Mattches who has already been in contact with you. You’ve mentioned you created a Support Ticket before. If you did create a ticket, then they should be working on it here soon. If they need you to reach out again or require more information, I’m sure they’ll either message you or reply here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.