May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

Sir Brave android usee here happened the same with me. They say they have updated the problem but still I can’t see my earnings. Instead my earnings have decreased form 16 BAT to around 6BAT. i want to know when did the rest go if not in my wallet?

it is so sad… 1 month keeping BATs and enthusiastic beliving in that project, and one of the main part of project is NOT WORKING, 2 days after I have all at 0.0 BAT, abd the worst part NOBODY giving an explanation and a timming just a lamentable “there is an issue”, dear Brave Team, i guess will be good to answer toEVERYBODY with a convincen explanation, not just refering to a 3days past pseudo explanation that doesnt explsin nothing.

Where are our BATs!?
When we will receive it on our different devices!?
Which is the problem!?
Why we don’t receive explanations!?

Most of us belived on that project and idea, we put ourselfe to work on it, we did our part, why the main part in return is not working? That is not giving a so trusted and good image of the project…

WE NEED ANSWERS, not ignore us please! That’s not the way to manage a general “issue”

4 Likes

I have the same Problem. I had 17 bat, but when i tried to claim them, they all disappeared. I hope you can fix this.

Still not see button claim rewards until now. Pls fix it.

Where is my bat token?
FROM yesterday I didn’t get anything and I have conceded to my uphold account that is verified.

I think the lost BAT number will not be paid

I don’t know, we’ll see. I claimed yesterday evening in another device I had and the CLAIM was working, my BATs were added to my browser wallet. But in 2 Windows laptops and 2 more phones it was not working. And now I don’t even see the CLAIM button anymore and all my BATs for April are 0.00. We’ll see…

1 Like

Doesn´t look like anything is fixed or the 5% rate is wrong. 4 out of 5 devices not working!

Mobile: processing wheel since 24 hours. Not able to claim the 6 BAT.
Tablet Home: Worked. 13 BAT claimed.
Tablet Work: processing wheel since 24 hours. Not able to claim the 3 BAT.
PC Work: 10 BAT gone
PC Home: 8 BAT gone

so in the end it´s peanuts. just hope the contributor rewards will work properly!

i received my BAT from april … i hope you all get your earned BAT … i like brave a lot and i hope this will work properly in the future because its the best browser everyone should use… THANKS brave team!

2 Likes

we will just wait for the new update.

I just received all BAT Tokens from my three laptops. :slight_smile:

22.5 BAT kayıp 2.5 diğer aya aktarılmış 20 bat kayıp bakiyem 0 gorunuyor

Aynı problem bende de oldu geriye gelir umarım

What is happening… All my BATs gone and nothing on my wallet!! If you wiped all BATs then remember, you aren’t in market. Microsoft Edge Chromium is also doing good. Brave browser just lost all trust from user base.

I have not yet verified my uphold account. Is that a problem?

1 Like

Today i lost all my bat because the browser prompted me to create another wallet, yesterday i lost 22 bat and today they took me the rest of 4 bat. It is a big joke this browser

1 Like

On May 7, I clicked the Claim button to claim BAT earned from ads in April. The claim process was not successful. It yielded the “Error. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.” message. I went to try again, and received the same Error message. I closed the browser, relaunched it, and the Claim button did not display again. I did not receive the BAT earned from ads for April, and the “Next payment date” turned to June6. This attempt to claim was under the second of two profiles of a Brave installation ([Version 1.8.90 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)]) on a Windows 10 PC.

The pending rewards got reset after I closed and reopened the browser

Similar events have happened in the past, the Brave team always resolve the issue I expect they will have it fixed in the near future. Have faith people.

I still don’t see any “Claim” button for retrying today (neither on my laptop nor on my phone). And the “estimated rewards pending” today are only approximately half of yesterday’s amount (in BAT) on my laptop and even only approximately a third of yesterday’s amount (again in BAT) on my phone.

1 Like

Pending bat still missing and no claim button appearing. Verified Uphold account 0 bat. Do I have to wait more or there are still bugs need to be fixed?