May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

When this problem is going to be solved?? Will the bat which is still pending will be added directly to the upcoming 6 th june claim button or not because the problem is not getting solved and its still continuing (loading , loading … Loading…

…)

I haven gotten my rewards for almost 8 months now

1 Like

OMG 22 days. What wrong? No solution?

2 Likes

Do you have a firewall or Google Play Services disabled? This has stopped my rewards working in the past.

Just an update.

I received May rewards on my mobile and Desktop after updating to mobile v18.112 and Desktop v1.9.72. My daughter also received her rewards at the same time.

However, I was still missing rewards from my desktop for the 2-3 months previous that I’d lost after reinstalling Brave or from other issues I’d tried to resolve myself (notification errors). But a few days ago I had a ‘claim rewards’ message, so I clicked it and received about another 40 BAT, even though my pending BAT are still waiting to be claimed on 6th June.

This has replaced roughly the amount I had lost over the past few months. I don’t know if the Brave team have run some script on Wallet IDs that has restored missing BAT, but I now seem to have everything I’d lost.

So thank you to the team for resolving this and for restoring my faith in the rewards system.

2 Likes

Hi @sampson, I was having problem with claiming bat rewards. Claim button just continues to rotate, doesn’t claim reward. i waited for brave update and updated the app. But still i am unable to claim bat rewards. New payment dates are near and i am still sucked at old payment issue.

As you can see from my pictures I have that latest version of brave installed, so I also had the latest version of Google play services installed in order to get it, they made it so you can’t disable it at some point. As for your idea of a firewall I can’t say I ever thought of a firewall on a mobile device, as in it never crossed my mind to put one on my phone. I checked and it doesn’t come with one pre-installed either I’m not even sure where my rewards would be sent if I could claim them as I can’t see a wallet it just says made a wallet when I first joined several months ago, says it powered by uphold yet my uphold account isn’t linked to it as I can’t see my current balance on it.

Hey @sampson still no fix on this issue, any idea when a fix is coming? The Claim BAT button functioned but zero bat has been awarded for the month…

1 Like

Has anyone who DM’d their rewards internals been able to claim their BAT? I understand they are quite busy and won’t reply to our DM, but I’ve been waiting on my claim button to reappear or my BAT I wasn’t able to claim to show up in my wallet, but so far nothing. I’m on a desktop and already have the newest version of Brave. When they ask for our rewards internals it makes me think something will get done. Unfortunately nothing has changed and it makes me wonder if that is their go to answer to shut us up. So if anyone does have a success story please post it.

Nop, still didnt recovert my 169 bat and neithers got may reward

Thank you admin…after I updated my android it took almost 2 weeks before I finally see the grants reflected for the month of May…but the problem now is no more ads that pops out eversince I upgrade…kindly please resolve this…thank u again…Keep Safe everyone

Fixed and claimed after the last update. Using a rooted phone so I had to use Magisk Hide. Only started encountering this issue after I rooted my phone in March. Maybe it was just co-incidental that this happened but, if anyone is facing a similar issue, give it a try. Thanks for the fix team!

3 Likes

I had same problem and on my smartphone shows the browser me on all creator sites I know they aren’t verified. The update didn’t work so I need reinstall and it works fine now but I lost all my BAT because there wasn’t a withdraw button or any recovery phrase before I have reinstall. Is there a way to get my BAT back? I got Screenshots of my BAT I lost.

I did the phone root process too, but this problem also showed up on my computer. So I don’t think it’s root-rooted because a lot of people have been affected, but I will try it anyway.

My PC rewards went through because I had connected a verified Uphold wallet. Took the usual day. But the phone fix came only with the update.
Someone mentioned the rooted phones in one of the threads. Took this precaution.
I hope your rewards come through soon.

2 Likes

thank you for your good wishes. :wink:

2 Likes

@sampson @Asad
could I get an update please? will there be another update for Android? 5 devices show still the wrong balance.
All up to date

Same here. After updating to the newest Android browser version I not only lost all bats, but also my wallet, too. It says the wallet was created on the 05.05.2020, but I have been using brave for over a year now. You can still see the claimed rewards from the last month.

Lost 206,20 bats. And your refunts-mail isnt working anymore…

@steeven so what the news? We lost everything and that is?:s

25 days and still not resolved on windows.

3 Likes