May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

They’ll be back on Monday with more answers. The weekends are always a little inactive. Let’s be a little more patient haha.

2 Likes

Hey @steeven !

Hope you are doing good guys. I have the same issue like other users, my BAT is missing after the claim on 6th may. I’m laptop/windows user from India. I have DM you, my brave://rewards-internals/ info. Can you please help?

I have the same problem, missing April BAT’s after claim. I thing we must just wait for new version of brave app. Hope so will be soon. Thanks.

1 Like

@JanBysTri It just released a new version, but nothing has changed. My awards are still not reflected in the wallet.

Thank you very much @Manolito020 , I haven’t realized that. I thought that once activated the Brave connection on Uphold, the 2 systems were connected immediately. This helped me. Have a good day

1 Like

Are you speaking about Android?
I’m not seeing new version of Brave being released in Google Play Store.

All in all, I had 2 major complaints here (click on title to go back to post) - May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors - #285 by Marco

…and Brave devs promised to fix both. Let’s give them some time :wink:

First, well have ability to connect verified Uphold on Android soon. That alone was requested numerous times. Also, PC users w/ Uphold were least affected w/ May5th issue.

As for missing payment - it’ll be solved automatically in next major app update. (Android)

Nothings lost, just stay patient.

Honestly, Id personally donate ALL my April earnings to Brave - just to see that feature (using Uphold instead of in-app wallet on Android)
And that feature will arrive… :two_hearts:

Wow that is bad, doesn’t bode well for the project as a whole does it. Good luck to you to.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and efforts.
From my side I can only suggest to clear the balances month by month avoiding leaving residual amounts to send to next month payment. I know it’s difficult and takes time…
Then, I have an Android mobile system not iOS, when I claim it starts to run but never stops and collect. I know you’re working on it, it would be great to understand the way to preserve the earnings because at the moment nothing is visible, even the earnings I should collect for new ads…
Anyway, this is the best browser around and the only downloaded on my devices, I just hope it will be back soon to normality.
Thank you.

My YouTube account shows that it is not verified on Android

2 Likes

My twitter account too on my friend device. This is another thing to fix i guess.

hello ‘again’ …
I have to sign up somewhere ?
or the mai-BAT’s come automatically later :thinking:

thanks again
and greets to everyone out there
:vulcan_salute::mask:
:alien::ghost:

@steeven I have a strange issue: in my mobile device and in my tablet my website appears as not verified while in another smartphone (same brand) and in my desktop browser appears as verified. How can I solve this?

1 Like

burada görünen hiç bir ödül hesabıma geçmedi uphold kullanmama rağmen ayrıca bu ay 20 bat hesabımdan silindi bugünde tahmini beklemedeki ödüllerimden 2.5 bat silindi

Hey there,

I appreciate you getting back to me Steeven.

I am not sure what you mean by internals. I cannot capture the page due to the server not working problem so many people have had trouble with.

86.41 USD

23.0 BATearned from ads
38.0 BATearned from ads
30.3 BATearned from ads
30.8 BATearned from ads
11.3 BATearned from ads
34.5 BATearned from ads
16.3 BATearned from ads
14.8 BATearned from ads
29.5 BATearned from ads
26.0 BATearned from ads
25.5 BATearned from ads
29.3 BATearned from ads

Brave Rewards Wallet Activity

May 2020

Token Grants Claimed
0.0BAT0.00 USD

Earnings from Ads
0.0BAT0.00 USD

Auto-Contribute
-0.0BAT0.00 USD

Monthly Contributions
-0.0BAT0.00 USD

One-time Tips
-0.0BAT0.00 USD

DATE DESCRIPTION
AMOUNT
May 7 Ads rewards received 30.8BAT5.64 USD

This May payment was not added to the above.

Brave Rewards Wallet Activity

April 2020

Token Grants Claimed
0.0BAT0.00 USD

Earnings from Ads
25.5BAT4.68 USD

Auto-Contribute
-0.0BAT0.00 USD

Monthly Contributions
-0.0BAT0.00 USD

One-time Tips
-0.0BAT0.00 USD

DATE DESCRIPTION
AMOUNT
Apr 6 Ads rewards received 25.5BAT4.68 USD
Apr 30 Ads rewards received 16.3BAT2.98 USD
Apr 30 Ads rewards received 14.8BAT2.71 USD

As you can see this is a mess. None of this has been paid.

I still get UH OH server problem

My Uphold is verified and accounts are connected.

What to do!

1 Like

Blockquote Also, PC users w/ Uphold were least affected w/ May5th issue.

Blockquote

The uphold that I won on my computer was not paid to my wallet. In short, I continue to be impressed. :joy: :grin:

1 Like

I posted last week the attached image to support with no reply; quite disappointing. On 5 of my devices, all Apple ios I have issues claiming the Ads Rewards and getting the message as shown. My wife initially had a similar issue on her Android mobile but eventually was able to claim; but her issue now is that she cannot Tip anyone as her usual favourite publishers are all unverified for some reason; which in not the case.

Brave is a fantastic Browser, but these rewards claims are a monthly lottery and quite off putting.

1 Like

Hi I’m not been paid but my bat token wad taken from my account.

Sorry dev-team, but have to ask you this (but I predict what answer I will get; if any at all):
is the BAT programme even real? Or is it cover-up to fishing strategy? As of today, and with every day passing without this being fixed, Im more & more sure this all is just setup to lure unaware users into providing you (via telemetry) their data so you could sell it/convey some other shady business…

In the light of the above, I have to completely unistall Brave, remove all its traces and stop recommending Brave to other users.

I also have not been paid in 3 month.

7 Likes

I use an old Samsung S4 mini running Android 4.4.2 which Brave are saying is now unsupported and can’t upgrade therefore I won’t be able to get the 60 odd BAT I earned last month and also, I assume, any BAT accrued this month. Been able to claim from this device/OS up until now.

Disappointing to say the least.